Piston concrete pump complete with concrete mixer
The B100xp Piston Pump is a hydraulically-driven, trailer mounted concrete pump. Designed by Bunker to mix concrete directly on site helping builders to work faster and autonomously.
This compact unit will reduce the number of machines you will need to use to get the job done. On steel structure you’ll find a 650 liters concrete mixer with loading skip, a piston pump, a Diesel hydraulic power pack driven by a diesel engine DEUTZ and all accessories that makes it a fully towable and compact unit.
- Concrete production and pumping
- Ideal pumping even at high pressures with continuous and regular flow
The B100xp Piston Pump is equipped with a pumping unit “CIFA series 6” with variable capacity and constant power.
- Valvola di distribuzione a ‘S’ in acciaio al cromo.
- Scambio valvola ultraveloce e posizionamento certo, anche con calcestruzzi difficili.
The hydraulic lift of the concrete mixer with manual control, facilitates cleaning and maintenance of the pumping unit.
|Motor power||43 kW|
|Max theoretical production||30 m3/h|
|Max pressure on concrete||70 bar|
|Concrete rods||176×1000 (diam x corsa in mm)|
|Hopper capacity||300 l|
|Concrete mixer capacity||650 l|
|Concrete mixer efficiency *||450 l|
|Concrete production and pumping||circa 12 m3/h|
* The performance of the machine varies according to the type of material